lychee would not be possible without the following projects. Thanks a lot to all maintainers and contributors.
- peter-evans/link-checker: A GitHub action for link checking repository Markdown and HTML files. It served as the original template for lychee-action.
- raphlinus/pulldown-cmark: A pull parser for CommonMark, written in Rust. It comes with a simple command-line tool, useful for rendering to HTML, and is also designed to be easy to use from as a library.
- reacherhq/check-if-mail-exists: Check if an email address exists without sending any email.
- robinst/linkify: Rust library to find links such as URLs and email addresses in plain text, handling surrounding punctuation correctly.
- untitaker/html5gum: A WHATWG-compliant HTML5 tokenizer and tag soup parser